Mole Antonelliana & National Cinema Museum Tickets
Cinematic fun in the world's tallest museum
Whoever enters Turin's National Cinema Museum isn’t just a visitor. They're an author, actor, dreamer, and spectator. They go from regular person to fully immersed cinema-insider when they walk through the doors.
Located in the somewhat bizarre-looking Mole Antonelliana - with its narwhal-shaped tower jutting into the sky, the Cinema Museum offers you a fascinating glimpse of cinematic history. That it happens in the celebrated architectural triumph known as Mole Antonelliana just adds to the experience (and makes it the tallest museum in the world).
Lay your eyes on fascinating pre-cinematographic optical devices you'll never believe they used before special effects, and see stage items from early Italian movies. This is the country that launched Bernardo Bertolucci, Federico Fellini, and Sergio Leone. They know movies.
Plus, take the elevator up to the tiptop of the tower for spectacular views of the city beyond.
- Address: Via Montebello, 20, 10124, Turin
- Hours: 09:00 - 20:00, Saturday till 23:00. Last admission one hour before closing. Cupola Ascent: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays at 12:00 and 16:30
- Trade your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office.
- Turin Contemporary Art Card - € 25.00
- Turin Royal Card - € 29.50
- Turin City Card - € 35.00
We support popular payment methods used across the globe, notably Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Alipay and iDeal. Some payment options are specific to the language and currency combination you use when ordering tickets.
- Priority Entrance
- Instant ticket delivery
- Smartphone tickets accepted: Receive your tickets via email or SMS
- Show tickets on your smartphone
- Save time & get in faster
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visit the world’s tallest museum and take a crystal elevator to the top of Turin’s iconic Mole Antonelliana for mind-blowing views
- Enter a world of movie memorabilia at the National Cinema Museum and explore the legacy of influential filmmakers
- See old movie-making equipment and take part in scientific and educational activities
Mole Antonelliana Map